An elegant and rich premier global platform for the International Conference on Global Business, Economics, Finance & Social Sciences (ICGBEFSS-19) that uniquely describes the Academic research and development across globe. This event tries to fill in the void that is being created by the current global academic and research by the different global challenges. To be held on Mar 5th - Mar 6th, Hong Kong ,Hong Kong and organized by ARDA CONFERENCE, this event will provide unique and rational opportunities to all the attendees, researchers from different domains. This event globally strives towards achieving excellence in the cutting edge of all the researchers from all the disciplines of technology and tries to differentiate the gap and integrate the thoughts. Of academies and researchers worldwide.
|Paper submission deadline||:||February 18th 2019|
|Last date of registration||:||February 26th 2019|
|Date of Conference||:||March 5th 2019|
Our main objective is to promote scientific and educational activities towards the advancement of common man's life by improving the theory and practice of various disciplines and sectors of Dermatology. ARDA CONFERENCE being one of the largest professional association of south asia organizes conferences, workshop, seminars and/or awareness programs by providing the technical and other supports to improve research and development activities, publishing high quality academic international journals as well as upto date and current transactions.
ARDA CONFERENCE CONFERENCE is a global class interactive professional association for technical development and scientific knowledge platform where the international academics and professional community often meet and share their experience and wisdom in the forum that leads to its growth in addition to updates on cutting edge advancement on relevant research fields and technology.
Academic Research and Development Association is a global class academic and scientific platform that organizes several desks of unique discussions which make our conferences a perfect platform for B to B and academic niche all scientific research oriented interactions. Covering the entire canopy of academic research and development that affects world academic research and relevant development association ARDA CONFERENCE CONFERENCE along with its team reaches out to all developed and developing countries , paradises and exotic island ,harbour cities and hill stations ,global Cosmo to make the activities of this nurtured forum provide innovative and unique solutions for challenges the world is facing.
Fill Form To Download Brochure
At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference for that paper to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation. Participating members may register as per the following charges:
|STUDENT (B.Tech/B.E)||USD 249|
|STUDENT(M-Tech/PhD/Research Scholar)||USD 299|
|INDUSTRIAL PROFESSIONALS||USD 449|
- For students registering late an extra amount of USD 20 will be charged.
- Registered members are asked to intimate about the registration immediately
- After completion of registration process, participant are required to send the Screen shot of transaction or registration fees payment proof to us on or before the last date of registration.
- Any modification in the paper will not be accepted after the final submission date.
- Maximum up to five authors/ co authors per paper is allowed for participate.
- No registration will be entertained after last date of registration.
Mail Bank Statement
Once you have transfered the registration fees mail the screen shot of online transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org(With your complete registration details)
Author/Co-Author Registration Fees Includes:
- Participation in the technical program of upto two author/co-authors
- Welcome reception
- ARDA Conference Bag
- Conference Accessories/Kits
- Certificates for author and co-authors
- ARDA Conference Proceeding
- ARDA Conference Proceeding CD
- Coffee breaks
- Awards Ceremony
Camera Ready Registration
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines.
Call For Paper
- Global Business, Economics and Sustainability
- Developmental Economics, Family Economics, Financial Economics, Global Economic Crisis, Green Economics, Health Economics, International Economics, Investment Climate, Sovereign Debt, Sovereign Bond, Euro Bonds, Currency Crisis, Government Deficit, Labour Markets, Macro Economics, Managerial Economics, Micro Economics, Millennium Development Goals, Public Economics, Roll-over Risk, Tourism Economics, Tax Heaven, Shocks & Vulnerabilities, Supply Chain Economics and other related areas
- Agricultural Innovation, Bio-diversity, Climate Change, Climate-Smart Agriculture, Community-driven Development, Culture Heritage and Sustainable Tourism, Food Crisis, Land Resources Management, Ocean and Hotel Management, Renewable Energy Resources, Solid Waste Management, Water Management, Water Resources Management and other related topics
- Finance and Accounting
- Applied Finance, Behavioral Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Derivatives and Structured Products, Empirical Finance, Ethical Investing, Financial Crisis, Financial Frauds, Financial Inclusion, Financial Instruments, Financial Intermediation, Financial Markets, Financial Regulations, Financial Risk Management, Financial Services, Personal Finance, Hedge Funds, Insurance, Islamic Finance, Managerial Finance, Micro Finance, Mutual Funds, Project Finance, Quantitative Finance, Sovereign Wealth Funds, Venture Capital Financing and other related fields
- Accounting Ethics, Accounting Information System, Balance Sheet analysis, E-Accounting, Environmental Accounting, Financial Reporting, Forensic Accounting, Fraud Deterrence, GAAP, IFRS, Lean Accounting, Mark to Market Accounting, Mental Accounting, Online Accounting, Project Accounting, Through-Put Accounting, Vulture Fund and other related fields
- Banking and Risk Management
- Anti-Money Laundering, Asset-Liability Mismatch, Asset Quality Review, BASEL II, BASEL III, Bank Compensation, Bank Frauds, Bank Regulation, BASEL Norms, Capital Buffer and Their Impact on Profitability, Credit Risk, Central Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking, Credit Risk, Cyber Security, Data Loss, Dodd-Frank Regulations, Market Risk, Development Banking, Governance in Banking, Geo-political risks, Investment Banking, Market Risk, Mobile Banking, Non-Performing Assets, Offshore Banking, Online Banking, Operational Risk, Personal Banking, Phone Banking, Predatory Lending, Private Banking, Retail Banking, Regulatory Challenges, SMS Banking, SIFI, Solvency II, Volcker Rule, Video Banking, Wealth Management, and other related fields
- Advertising, Buyer Behavior, e-business, Business to Business Marketing, Brand Management, Direct Marketing, Internet Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Planning and Forecasting, Market Segmentation, Mega Marketing, Pricing, Product Promotion, Relationship Marketing, Services Marketing and other related fields
- Business Analysis, Strategic Planning, Industrial Relations, Individual Behavior, Group Behavior, Management of change, Strategy, Work-Life Balance, Stress Management, Time Management, Change Management, Conflict Management, Crisis Management, Cost Management, Knowledge Management, Organizational Development, Project Management, Risk Management, System Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Intelligence, Competitor Analysis, Corporate Analysis, Innovation, Leadership, Motivation, Task Analysis
International Journal of Applied Research in Business Administration and Economics
Journal of Human and Social Science Research
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF DENTAL AND MEDICAL SPECIALTY
Print ISSN NO :2350-0921
Online ISSN No :2394-4196
International Journal of Scientific Research in Information Systems and Engineering (IJSRISE)
ISSN 2380-8128 (print)
ISSN 2380-5579 (online)
Journal of Human and Social Science Research
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INFORMATION SCIENCE AND COMPUTING
International Journal of Advanced Computer Research (IJACR)
International Journal of Advanced Technology and Engineering Exploration (IJATEE)
International Research and Publications in Medical Sciences (IRPMS)
International Journal of Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences
International Journal of Medical Research Professionals (IJMRP)
The Global Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development (GJAEERD)
International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences (IJACS)
-Index Copernicus ICV: 4.83
Global Impact Factor: 0.576
Journal Citation Value (JCV): 1.48
Universal Impact Factor:0.205
RES B Impact factor: 0.84
International Journal of Automotive Engineering and Technologies
International Journal of Environmental Problems scientific journal
Publication frequency – once in 3 months.
Circulation 250 copies
Issued from 2015
International Journal of Engineering Research in Computer Science and Engineering (IJERCSE)
ISSN (Online) : 2394-2320
Impact Factor : 3.890
International Journal of Engineering Research in Electrical and Electronic Engineering(IJEREEE)
ISSN (Online) : 2395-2717
Impact Factor : 2.784
International Journal of Engineering Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering(IJERECE)
ISSN (Online) : 2394-6849
Impact Factor : 2.689
International Journal of Engineering Research in Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IJERMCE)
ISSN (Online) : 2456-1290
Impact Factor : 3.8
International Journal of Science , Engineering and Management (IJSEM)
ISSN (Online) : 2456-1304
Impact Factor : 2.7
International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE)
ISSN : 2227-524X
Cite Score: 0.08
International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics – (IJPAM)
ISSN : 1314-3395
Cite Score: 0.23
Journal of advanced research in dynamical and control systems (JARDCS)
Cite Score: 0.16
International Journal of Simulation Systems, Science & Technology (IJSSST)
ISSN (Online) : 1473-804x
Cite Score: 0.05
International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM)
ISSN : 2050-7399
Cite Score: 0.46
International journal of institutional & industrial research (IJIIR)
ISSN : 2456-1274
International Journal of Recent Research Aspects (IJRRA)
ISSN : 2349-7688
Impact Factor : 1.235
Note-1 : The Paper from the conference shall be forwarded for the consideration for publication to the above journals.
Note-2 : All associated journals are nor not displayed due to unavailability of web space.The organizer may publish the papers other than these.
*Terms and Conditions applied
Park Hotel Hong Kong 61-65 Chatham Rd S, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
For Accomodation details drop an email to email@example.com
Please complete the fields below, ensuring with a valid Email Address and a Phone Number as it will help us to communicate with you.
* Required fields
A Letter of Invitation is a proof that your paper submission and registration application are accepted by the conference committee board. It will be stated in English and may help with your visa application. However, it does not guarantee you a visa.
Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed. Register Now Invitation letters will be sent by e-mail.
In order to request an invitation letter, just e-mail us with the following data:
- Registration Form
- Payment Proof
- Passport size photo
- Passport Scan Copy
For those who require a visa, please note that the Organizing Committee has no control over the visa application process, or the decision of the visa adjudicator in the embassy or consulate. The conference cannot be responsible for actual visa issuances. The process length varies from individuals, you’re strongly advised to start your application as soon as you can.
Should your application be denied, We cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will we engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant.