What is Scopus?
If you are wondering about what is Scopus, then Scopus can be described as a bibliographic database comprising abstracts and sources for scientific papers and research articles. It includes millions of inscriptions from popular publishers all over the globe. Scopus is also the most extensive database of publications and convention proceedings. It presents a detailed summary of the outcomes of global surveys conducted in the disciplines of Engineering, Medicine, Sociological Studies, and other innovative research undertakings from a variety of different fields. Scopus is a highly sought after indexing database by millions of researchers, scientists and scholars worldwide, reasons for which are highlighted in detail below.
Advantages of Indexing in Scopus
As an innovator, if you want to comprehend if your distributed report will be incorporated in Scopus, it is most useful to know what is scopus index as well as consider the terms and ordinances before offering your work to a journal or publication. If you are curious about what is scopus indexed journals, then it is vital to understand that Indexed publications are believed to be of greater objective essence than those that are non-indexed journals.
- Helps Spread “The Word” About Your Groundbreaking Research Outcomes
Scopus promotes the spontaneous expansion of groundbreaking research work and outcomes by permitting researchers to declare their work on a global scale, guaranteeing certain accreditation and encouraging career elevation.
- Gain A Reputation In The Global Scientific Community
Scopus, ever since its inception in 2004, has afforded a thorough survey of the consequences of global experimental investigation in all fields. It draws collectively outstanding outcomes, superior investigation, and advanced research work, onto a single platform.
- Paves The Way For Collaborative Opportunities
Scopus fosters collaboration by exhibiting the expertise of important partners and obvious experts purely on the merit and quality of their research work and experimental studies. This helps top experts who need people to collaborate with, easily connect with those that show immense potential in their respective field/fields of research and study.
- Bolstering The Integrity Of Your Firm
Those in command of reviewing their company are confronted with significant trials including how to wait at the tip of a burgeoning experimentation circle, shaping personalities in complex applications and determining the suitability of resolutions in the observations. As such trials become increasingly difficult to handle in modern organizations, Scopus comes to the rescue.
- Helps In Acquiring Necessary Financing/Funding
The publication of an article in a world-renowned indexed journal such as Scopus enormously enriches the chances for the respective author/researcher of gaining critical financing and funding.
Do I Have to Pay to Index in Scopus?
Most publications indexed or listed in Scopus do not impose any publication fees whatsoever. However, those publications that do impose charges/fees are predominantly open access publications. These charges can also fluctuate considerably on Scopus. Popular publications normally impose a very unusual bar in terms of quality, but impose no processing fees, while other publications can impose charges of up to 5,000 USD. more.
How do I Check My Citations in Scopus?
After accessing the Scopus website, one should follow the step-by-step process highlighted below to check up on their citations.
- In the drop-down list of the primary search facility that is available, choose the option titled “Source Title”. Then type in the title of your article/articles and click on the search button.
- If required, you can filter your outcomes to carry only the journals that you wish to look up. In order to do this, check the box right next to this title and select the “Limit To” option.
- Scroll down the menu to the list of results and select the “Select All” box. After this, click on the “Show Views Listed By” option, which can be seen to the right of this box.
- The subsequent list of articles that are displayed comprises all those that have cited something in the title of the journal that you have been searching for.
- The number of citations will only incorporate the number of occasions the paper publication in Scopus has been mentioned in journal articles broadcasted by Scopus.
- It is important to note that Scopus does not include the references of all the publications existing in the world.
Allconferencealert.net, The Premier Source Of Information On Upcoming Conferences For Millions
If you are a scientist, researcher, field expert or scholar who is interest in attending top-level conferences that are scheduled to take place in your field, to –
- learn about the latest advances,
- network with peers and other leading specialists,
- to gain career/collaborative opportunities, etc,
then it is best that you pay a visit to all conference alerts, which is a trusted provider of information on all major conferences for millions across the globe! Here, you will find detailed lists of all upcoming conferences in every major field as well as the provision to subscribe to convenient, accurate, and reliable conference alerts (sent via email, and free-of-charge). So, register at allconferencealert.net, today, and enjoy a world of benefits!